Tuesday, September 12, 2017

TUESDAY THANKS - ROBERT KILLINS, Jr. is thanked by GUNAA for his service as a former SGA President of Grambling State University and he was mentored by College president; Dr. Joseph Johnson. GUNAA's 7 Weeks to GRAMBLING State Homecoming. Robert Killins, Jr. shares why he is The GREATEST Fan of Grambling State University😊🎉🐯

TUESDAY THANKS - ROBERT KILLINS, Jr. is thanked by GUNAA for his service as a former SGA President of Grambling State University and he was mentored by College president; Dr. Joseph Johnson.  GUNAA's 7 Weeks to GRAMBLING State Homecoming.  Robert Killins, Jr. shares why he is The GREATEST Fan of Grambling State University😊🎉🐯

"I am the greatest fan of Grambling State University because of what it has contributed to me and my life and to the lives of so many people.  Grambling provided me several unique opportunities to grow and develop.  I twice studied in France as a GSU student.  Those study abroad experiences changed my life.  I had the opportunity to become the SGA president and interact with and be mentored by a great College president; Dr. Joseph Johnson.  I met the awesome lady that became my wife, Elodie Davis Killins. Together we have been blessed with three wonderful children.  Finally, I continue to stand in awe of all of the great faculty and staff of Grambling State University over the years.  It was and is their sacrifice and dedication to the proposition that Everybody is Somebody, even young boy from a small town in South Louisiana.   I remain ever mindful that I have had the opportunity to rise to great heights in my life because I am standing on the shoulders of those GSU giants, too numerous to mention,  but too vital to be forgotten.  This is why I am the greatest fan of dear ole Grambling State University."
Robert Killins, Jr.  1984, B.A., French

No comments:

Post a Comment