Friday, September 29, 2017

FAN FRIDAY - THOMAS MOOREHEAD went from being a Grambling State University TENNIS STAR to a CAR DEALER and HOTEL FRANCHISE STAR. Thomas defined his own WALL STREET IMAGE with Corporate Ethics and by owning Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, McLaren, and dealerships and a Hotel Franchise. We are The GREATEST Fan of GRAMBLING Stars! Congratulations Thomas Moorehead on your GREAT success! GUNAA's 5 Weeks to GRAMBLING State Homecoming.Are YOU The GREATEST Fan?πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ―✨

 t

Before the interview with Thomas Moorehead, he changed the course of the direction about stressing the important of GIVING BACK in your own way. Meaning, it don’t have to be money. It can be your time and your mentorship.
ANSWER
We need to give back to our Under Grad schools that started us out. Most graduates give back more to their Graduate Schools.  Graduates can check with their company to see if they provide Matching Fund programs.  Those dollars no matter how much helps.  It is up to us to find the best ways to give back to Grambling State University. My wife and I have given back to schools across the country including Bethune Cookman University and Howard University.  The key is we want our kids to get an education.  For Grambling, we partner with individual student funding. Meaning, we just don’t give one time.  We make sure that particular student receives money from freshmen year to senior year.  We even created a Thrift Store to make sure students can buy the finest clothes at a discount so they have confidence to get their JOB.
QUESTION
Who is THOMAS MOOREHEAD and where did you get your CONFIDENCE?
ANSWER
I am from Monroe. I watched the local Dentist and Pharmacist being admired by so many people.  I wanted to be like them. So, I majored in business at Grambling State University.  I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT I WANTED TO DO.  Two of my friends at Grambling inspired me.  One of my friends owned a McDonald’s Franchise and the other friend is my Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Brother asked me about opening a Car Dealership.  I didn’t want to be a Car Salesman, because I thought the IMAGE of them was wearing a Plaid jacket and smoking cigarettes. (“This made me laugh. Mr. Moorehead got jokes. Ok, back to the story. “Kingi) My Frat Brother gave me a different view…A DIFFERENT IMAGE.  When I met the Car Dealership owners, they look like business people from Wall Street.  I decided to go on that path and DEFINE MY OWN IMAGE as a Car Salesman.  I wanted to buy a Cadillac Dealership. I was told to start out with a Buick or Pontiac Dealership.  It fueled me that someone told me what I could not have when I always enjoyed looking at luxury cars and hotels.  We have to believe in ourselves and make it happen.
QUESTION
How did you do it?  How did you make your Automotive and Hotel Franchise a Reality?
ANSWER
You have to get it and make it happen. You have to be in the right place at the  right time. God chose us to make it happen because he watched us plant seeds in the community by GIVING BACK.  My Uncle and Grandfather were ministers who raised me.   They taught me to GIVE BACK by paying your BLACK TAXES and being a CORPORATE CITIZEN by being ethical in business and life.
QUESTION
                    Which luxury cars do you sale?

ANSWER
                    BMW
                    MINI
                    Rolls-Royce
                    Lamborghini
                    McLaren
                    Harley Davidson

QUESTION
                    Where are you located?

ANSWER                 
                    Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Sterling
                    Lamborghini Sterling
                    McLaren Sterling
                    MINI of Sterling
                    21826 Pacific Blvd.
                    Sterling, VA 20166
                    (571) 434-1944

                    BMW of Sterling
                    21710 Auto World Circle
                    Sterling, VA 20166
                    (571) 434-1944

                    Harley Davidson of Washington D.C.
                    9407 Livingston Road
                    Fort Washington, MD 20744
                    (301) 248-1200

QUESTION
            Can someone buy a car from out of state?
ANSWER
            Yes, we can ship to anywhere in the United States.

                Please click on links for your next Luxury Car
                http://www.sterlingmotorcars.com
                http://www.hdwash.com

QUESTION
                What Hotel brands are part of your Franchise?
ANSWER
            Hilton, Marriott, Sheraton, IHG, and Starwood.

QUESTION
Your Executive Assistant, Suzanne described how blessed she was to work with you & Mrs. Moorehead. How did you create A GREAT working environment.
ANSWER
Hiring the right staff members.  Suzanne has an energetic personality. We have over 200 workers in our Automotive Division and 800 workers in our Hospitality division.  You need to create an environment that you CARE about their well beings.  I don’t shake my employee’s hands.  I HUG THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment