Friday, February 13, 2015

Rhianna and Chris Brown Black History LOVE tribute - Part 2: FRIENDSHIP - HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!!! =)




Love is like gumbo, oooh with the right spices of PASSION, seafood of TEAM, and rice with SUPPORT to hold it together and…what is gumbo without SAUSAGE…what is LOVE WITHOUT FRIENDSHIP.

I remember I was on the lot at Sony. It was a beautiful sunny day.  I was enjoying the scene. I guess I was people watching. Then, I noticed a couple on the golf cart.  I noticed them talking and giggling. I was like ahhh that is cute.  Then, the golf card approached me then I saw it was Rhianna and Chris Brown.  Rhianna was very beautiful with no make up and Chris Brown was laid back with jeans and a T-shirt. I was immediately smitten because I didn’t see Rhianna and Chris Brown. I saw Robyn and Christopher. I saw their friendship. I saw their love shine for all to see like a beautiful SUN…not a STAR as their know the world, but a SUN that is beautiful with light and generates heat.


I continue walking on the Sony lot.  Then, I was on the set of the movie for Bone Collectors, which was released as TAKERS also starring Michael Ealy. I saw Rhianna on the set supporting Chris. When I talked to Rhianna she was down to earth.

I told them they were a beautiful couple and that I love their genuine friendship. She replied, “Thank you so much!” And we began girl talk to pass time.

 
Then, I was able to meet Chris Brown on the Red Carpet at the MTV VMAs.  I interviewed Chris Brown for Speedy’s Comedy Corner on FOXXHOLE.

 
Chris Brown was also very down to earth and so excited to do the interview. He wanted his fans to know what was going on with him.  Chris Brown was happy to tell his fans about the song he wrote for Rhianna titled, “Disturbia”.

 
You could hear the proudness in his voice and the admiration and respect he had for her.

He was so excited to share his talent to his friend and lady as a musical gift that would last forever.

 
I smiled with proudness because, I remembered the conversation Rhianna and I shared prior to that interview.

Fast forward some time later, I was at the Tom Joyner fund raiser which was in the same building as the Clive Davis Grammy Awards party at the Beverly Hills hotel. I saw many celebrities as I was outside talking such as Lil John, Mariah Carey& Nick Cannon, and Rhianna & Chris to name a few.

Then it happened…the night of their STORM. I thought of the true love and friendship. Their friendship would be their umbrella that would get through the storm.

I wanted to speak out so badly, but I was told not to get involved as I was new to my media job. So, I respected my friends and counsel.

 
I was still burning inside to speak out so I did what came natural… I prayed. I knew that their true friendship would resurface again. And with the strength of their bond and love their relationship would be reunited.

And it did.

They got back together, and now they are apart.

I know tomorrow will bring them back together because of what they have is rare and beautiful…TRUE FRIENDSHIP.

Happy VALENTINE’s Day!

 

Kingi Knox connects cool FANS to hot celebrities

www.thegreatestfan.tv


No comments:

Post a Comment