Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fans are still buzzing about Katy Perry Super Bowl performance.

 

I was clapping and cheering...
Geaux Katy!!!
Katy Perry did a GREAT Pepsi Half Time show.
Eye of The Tiger was theatrical as I thought of my school Grambling State University Tigers.
 
Lenny Kravitz was great with Katy duet for Kiss A Girl.
And Katy Perry rep her soul to America as she danced with Missy Elliot as they sang Get Your Freak On, Let Me Work It...I love the girl power pose.
 
Katy Perry brought Disney Animation to an American dream as she made you want to go to the beach with the beach ball and water.
 
I love the FLYING STAR as she sang FIREWORKS!!!
 
GREAT Pepsi Super Bowl Half Time show by
Katy Perry!
 
Kingi Knox connect the coolest FANS to the hottest celebrities.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment