Sunday, December 18, 2016

North Carolina played a good game at Celebration Bowl~ I am having fun taking to NCC Fans Walking from the Georgia Dome to the Hilton, I met NCC Fans Wayne and Morris. They called us GAMBLING. I replied with laughter and said OK. I will let you have that one only (subliminal since we won). Next day the MORNING AFTER, I am eating breakfast with Broderick and Carlos. I did a double take when Broderick said his name because I thought Broderick Fobbs was the only Broderick. He said other Gramblinites said the same thing about the uniqueness of the name. DeWayne added to the conversation that they will be coming to the Bayou Classic. The MORNING After brought HBCU LOVE and Carlos is singing in the background "as we lay...we forgot about tomorrow as we lay"~


No comments:

Post a Comment