Wednesday, December 28, 2016

ESPN Radio kicked off Pre Game Show for Air Force Reserves Celebration Bowl by ESPN Events on ABC for Grambling Sports Radio produced by Santoria Black


ESPN Radio kicked off
Pre Game Show for Air Force Reserves Celebration Bowl by ESPN Events on ABC with for Grambling Sports Radio produced by Santoria Black.
Santoria Black produced show with tenacity and GREAT leadership. What stood out to me is when Santoria said, "LET's clean the media room because we are representing Grambling". Did you get that...while FANS left to celebrate we were behind the scenes cleaning up. Working the sideline for 3 hours with Nick and Leon, hunger pains didn't kick in until we reached the Media Room. I looked everywhere for food and snacks from Press Box. No food. I boldly went into the kitchen. No food. Oh well, I returned to the Media Room hungry. Santoria saved a CUP OF POPCORN AND CHIPS. Leon and I ate the popcorn and chips like it was steak and potatoes. And then Leon let me have the last of the POPCORN. I wish the way GRAMfam looks after each other could transcend to AMERICAfam!

No comments:

Post a Comment