Wednesday, December 28, 2016

MARIAH Carey's Bad Side?


I had the privilege to watch Mariah Carey work doing the video shoot, "Get Your Number".
Now, I can share with you what surprised me during the video shoot that I have held close to my heart.
Mariah Carey's Bad Side.
When I saw Mariah Carey be nervous about her BAD SIDE, I was in complete surprise. I'm sitting in the VIP area saying to myself you look gorgeous and  fabulous.
She was self conscious about her bad side. I literally watched the Director reset film crew to accommodate for Mariah's bad side.
On Mariah's World reality television show she shared with FANS how a photographer said to never be filmed on this side because this side is YOUR BAD SIDE. She carried that quote...that negative energy...THAT WRONG ADVICE throughout her professional entertaining career. Mariah was in the makeup chair talking to her makeup artist, Kristofer, he told her YOU DONT HAVE A BAD SIDE...just a Bad Photographer. So, we watched Mariah Carey overcome her fears on E!
We all have uniqueness that defines our individual beauties.
Now, we must all walk with all of our sides as we we share all of our beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment