Saturday, December 3, 2016

Grambling State TIGER Fans Remember SWAC to AFR Celebration Bowl VICTORY with remembering Coach Eddie G. Robinson


Eddie G. Robinson lives on through us....
Our stories...Our Journeys...Our Accomplishments...
I remember talking to Coach Rob. He would always ask me about my studies...my goals.
He asked what does your name mean. I replied, I don't know. He told me come back and tell me and I will give you 2 Bayou Classic tickets.
I asked my Mom and Dad. I told Coach Rob my name is a River in Kenya. My mom found it in a mythology book and my Dad interprets it the ability to flow like the river no matter what obstacles present itself.
Before talking to Coach Rob, I did not like my name because people had trouble pronouncing it. After talking to Coach Rob, I had
LOVE AND APPRECIATION of my NAME and my RIVER FLOW JOURNEY~
I miss you Coach Rob and Coach Eddie, Jr~

No comments:

Post a Comment