Tuesday, August 22, 2017

TUESDAY THANKS - JAMES BRADFORD is thanked by G.U.N.A.A. for his legacy service hood as Grambling University National Alumni Association President for 14 years. James Bradford is a member of the Jonesboro Parish chapter for Grambling University National Alumni Association. James Bradford shares why he is The GREATEST Fan of Grambling State University😊🎉🐯

TUESDAY THANKS - James Bradford is thanked by G.U.N.A.A. for his legacy service hood as Grambling University National Alumni Association President for 14 years. James Bradford is a member of the Jonesboro Parish chapter for Grambling University National Alumni Association. James Bradford shares why he is The GREATEST Fan of Grambling State University😊🎉🐯

"I am The GREATEST Fan of Grambling State University because Grambling saved my life. Grambling accepted me when other schools would not. They gave me a good education and prepared me to be  competitive on any level whether with an HBCU College or an IVY League College. Grambling instilled in me that I can be anything I want to be with a degree from Grambling College. Grambling enabled me to have a prosperous and profitable life. Grambling helped me to be a leader as an elected official as Mayor of Jonesboro. Grambling equipped me so I was in an elite position at a Fortune 500 company. Meaning, I was in a position designated for a white employee but my expertise broke the color lines. I owe Grambling a debt I cannot payoff that is why I am an active member of G.U.N.A.A. and I have served as of the Grambling University National Alumni Association President for 14 years." James Bradford

                             Kingi Knox connects the coolest FANS to the hottest celebrities

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for capturing this interview!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and my pleasure over 758 views in 1 week. GREAT accomplishment~

      Delete