Tuesday, August 29, 2017

TUESDAY THANKS - HOPE RACHELL HAMPTON-CRAWFORD is thanked by GUNAA for her service as President of the Los Angeles chapter for Grambling University National Alumni Association. Hope is my Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority sister. Please join me with wishing my Soror Hope Crawford a Happy Birthday! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ―



TUESDAY THANKS - HOPE RACHELL HAMPTON-CRAWFORD is thanked by GUNAA for her service as President of the Los Angeles chapter for Grambling University National Alumni Association. Hope is my Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority sister. Please join me with wishing my Soror Hope Crawford a Happy Birthday! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸ―

GUNAA's 9 Weeks to GRAMBLING State Homecoming.  Hope shares why she is The GREATEST Fan of Grambling State UniversityπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ―

"I AM GRAM's #1 fan because
Grambling's Hope in me gave me purpose. But My Hope in Grambling gave me strength.
This East Side of Compton girl is a two term President of the reknowned Los Angeles Chapter of the Grambling University Alumni Association.

GSU prepared me for an MBA, Professor of Business Management to the Matriarchal Engineer of Grambling's Freshman class of 2019: my Daughter!

From 1996 to the future class of 2019, my Entire lineage of Women will be graduates of GSU. Having the best band in the land to the Best Alumni in the Nation, Grambling has being the AUDACITY of HOPE for thousands.

As the Current President of the Los Angeles Chapter of Grambling Alumni Association, i charge every student and alumni to be active participants with their local Alumni Chapters.

I walked across that Stage and stepped into my First job giving back to my home, Compton, by providing computer training to the Mayor's office and Compton unified school district teachers.  From a professorship at an private college in Los Angeles and Managing Director over the Science Department to managing Multi-million dollar big box retailers, I Am Grambling State University: The Place where Everybody Is Somebody! " Hope Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment