Wednesday, August 23, 2017

THROWBACK THURSDAY - GSU's Media Producer, Alan Blakeney, produced The GREATEST Fan with GAME Highlights Cal vs Grambling State in Berkeley and the FAN segment. Alan and I met covering for Dottie Belletto at Bayou Classic. GUNAA's 10 Weeks to GRAMBLING State Homecoming.



THROWBACK THURSDAY -  GSU's Media Producer, Alan Blakeney, produced The GREATEST Fan with GAME Highlights for Cal vs Grambling State in Berkeley and the FAN segment. Alan and I met covering for Dottie Belletto at Bayou Classic. GUNAA's 10 Weeks to GRAMBLING State Homecoming.
I learned so much from Alan and Dottie. Alan directed me with GAME HIGHLIGHTS with exciting highlight coverage by player and play. After covering Bayou Classic, I went to the Hyatt bar to get an after work dessert of banana pudding. A Southern fan told me, "YOU DID 100 interviews today. You did a GREAT job!" I replied with a question, "100 are you sure?" He added, "YES, you interviewed 50 on Southern side and 50 on Grambling side". Grambling and Southern thank you for your beautiful interviews!
Are YOU The GREATEST Fan?
Kingi Knox connects the coolest FANS to the hottest celebrities
www.thegreatestfan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment