Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Super Bowl Champ CHRIS HAYES: SUITS ON...GAME ON...Know Your Position with Kingi Knox




Wow...I was tackled by Super Bowl Champ CHRIS HAYES...not with the football he throws to win his championship games, but I was tackled with his HUGE-ENORMOUS-POSITIVE personality. I was so taken aback.


I met Chris Hayes at actor's CHICO BENYMON's Men's Entertainment Football league. When I met Chris, I was greeted with accolades, compliments, and positive energy. His unique salutation towards me and my friend went on for about 5 minutes...for example, "Chocolate! These girls are beautiful! Get them out of the sun, so they don't melt", stated by Chris as he told actor AZANIA VERNON and E-league football mates. I never heard that before. After his unique salutation, we talked for an hour and I got to know the man, the athlete, the husband, and the father Chris Hayes. I was so impressed by his down to earth personality and how the Champ had a motivating story about his journey and how God put it on his heart to mentor to the world on how to be a true champion.


Everyone check out the book CHRIS HAYES book titled "SUITS ON...GAME ON...Know Your Position!



Fans love Super Bowl Champ Chris Hayes!


KINGI KNOX with The GREATEST Fan connects the coolest fans to hot celebrity interviews!


1 comment:

  1. Chris Hayes is the real deal... A true champion on the football field and the field of life. His outlook is a breath of fresh air and a source of inspiration. I challenge you to be a better version of yourself, and check his book out.
    Jen Welter
    M.S. Sport Psychology
    Professional Athlete
    Www.Jenwelter.com

    ReplyDelete