Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pittsburgh STEELERS MIKE TOMLIN on Super Bowl XLV-NO EXCUSES!!!








We are programmed to WIN...as Janet Jackson sang we are striving to cross the VELVET ROPE as we are seeking to feel special...seeking for acceptance. As we crave for accolades and crave for rewards....



Well MIKE TOMLIN went down in history again for being a class act when accepting XLV loss with dignity and making NO EXCUSES. History because in many Post Game Super Bowl interviews the defeated Coaches explain why they team loss.

Mike Tomlin Super Bowl XLV post game interview quotes

"We came here to win the game of football and we didn't do that. Green Bay did and we congratulate them."

"They played on the same turf we played on. We are not in the business of making excuses. We don't do it. Next question."



When we are faced with disappointment or rejection we should take a page from the Super Bowl Champ...accept, congratulate,next! Accept the defeat...Congratulate the opponent...Next opportunity to receive victory!!!



Mike Tomlin and Doug Williams were the keynote speaker at Eddie G. Robinson museum dedication where I co-hosted with now Lt. Governor Jay Dardenne. Mike Tomlin, Doug Williams, Vanessa Littleton, David Whinham, and I were able to talk about the legend of Eddie G. Robinson and his mentor Tony Dungy. February 13, 2010 at the Eddie G. Robinson dedication opening. Mike Tomlin shared with me that I would be a Steelers fan. I argued, "NOT". I was elated with the SAINTS XLIV victory and I did not see me rooting for any other team but the SAINTS. Mike stood his ground and said you will be a STEELER fan and rooting for us in the Super Bowl. Wow...he said it and I did it! With his belief and faith, he made it to the Super Bowl and I was cheering for the Steelers. Which leads me to the Super Bowl champ quote that he shared with me.




"Believe IT...expect IT, and make IT happen!!!
quote by Mike Tomlin 2-13-10



Mike Tomlin thank you for being a class act and thank you for your GREAT contribution to the NFL and the worldwide fans of football.





Worldwide fans love MIKE TOMLIN!!!






KINGI KNOX with The GREATEST Fan connects the coolest fans to the hottest celebrities.




No comments:

Post a Comment