Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ALL STAR 2011 Highlights from Los Angeles with Kingi Knox with co-host BRANDON TALEON










You remember the GLAD-HEFTY commercial?


HEFTY,HEFTY,HEFTY ...wimpy,wimpy,wimpy... well alot celebrities, fans, and me were WIMPY letting the RAIN stop us from hanging out during the rainy All Star Weekend in the known sunny Los Angeles. So, I had my special reporter giving me highlights.

All Star Jam Session

I had my kid correspondent at the game giving me the ins and outs of All Star Weekend in my absence introducing BRANDON TALEON. Brandon entered the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Saturday for the All Star Jam session hosted by JAMIE FOXX and BIG BOY of Power 106 at 10:ooam. Brandon felt like he was in heaven because he was surrounded by all of the NBA celebrity STARS.


Brandon stood in line with his sister Mariah Taleon, uncle, and dad to meet MATT BARNES of the Los Angeles Lakers and to get his mini NBA basketball autographed. Brandon thought MATT BARNES was very TALL and very nice. Then, Brandon met RAJON RONDO of the Boston Celtics. Rajon autographed Brandon's jersey that he bought at the Los Angeles Collisium.


KINGI KNOX with The GREATEST Fan is connecting the coolest fans to hot celebrities!



No comments:

Post a Comment