Saturday, January 28, 2017

NFL Thank YOU! The GREATEST Fan THANK YOU!!! I have been so busy preparing for Super Bowl LI Media Week, I forgot to say THANK YOU! From Blind Side with Michael Oher to Ballers with London Ballers, I witness DREAMS to EDUCATION. NFL opened a door where belief and hope was minimal.


NFL Thank YOU!
The GREATEST Fan THANK YOU!!!
I have been so busy preparing for Super Bowl LI Media Week, I forgot to say THANK YOU!
From Blind Side with Michael Oher to Ballers with London Brown, I witness DREAMS to EDUCATION. NFL opened a door where belief and hope was minimal. 

Ballers educated me more on the business side of the NFL with NFLPA for Financial Planning. My GIFT to YOU The GREATEST Fan...DREAMS do come true. We will be profiling The GREATEST Fan with their favorites for worldwide online media. With this Super Bowl campaign, I have engaged personally with over a 1,000 FANS.
From GRAMfam to Jaguar Nation to LSU to Saints FANS to UK to London to Paris to USA...
I see YOU and THANK YOU!
Boston Fielder THANK YOU for reminding me to stop working for 1 minute to embrace this wonderful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment