Friday, January 23, 2015

Jennifer Lopez shocked me or maybe it was THE BOY NEXT DOOR


J LO day with Boy Next Door
Jennifer Lopez is an American Icon. Her music, beauty, and fashion transcends color lines.
 
Jennifer Lopez shocked me or may be it was THE BOY WAS NEXT DOOR.
 
All The GREATEST Fan write-ups are media on celebrities I personally know are requested or media wires from their publicists or managers.
 
I was shocked with surprise and happiness when I went to check my email. I received an email from Jennifer Lopez publicist.  He sent me Jennifer Lopez press kit to promote her latest project. I respect and admire Jennifer Lopez so when I received the honor I was happy to put Jennifer Lopez fans on alert for the GET LOUD project.
 
I also had the privilege to meet her manager Benny Medina. I am excited to let Jennifer Lopez fans know about her latest project Boy Next Door. 
 
I am also grateful for Sherman Oaks Arch Light Cinemas granting Nohemi Chavex The GREATEST Fan of Jennifer Lopez with a pair of tickets to see Boy Next Door.
 
My favorite Jennifer Lopez song is Feelin’ So Good.
 
“God, I pray the fears that were holding me. My endless possibilities has the whole world open for me. That’s why…I am feeling so GOOD”, Jennifer Lopez.
 
 
Enjoy Jennifer Lopez concert in Puerto Rico
 
J Lo Fans support
Jennifer Lopez Boy Next Door
 
 
Kingi Knox connects cool FANS to hot celebrities

No comments:

Post a Comment