Monday, November 10, 2014

Cynthia Bailey - Kandi Buruss - Claudia Jordan takes on The Real Housewives of Atlanta covered by Kingi Knox for The GREATEST Fan


 
Wow.

 
Without exclamation or excitement.

 
This is REAL TV or reality TV they call it that is dealing with real lives.

 

My heart and prayers go out to Phaedra Parks, Apollo, and their families.  This is not easy for them.  I hope from the awareness of this situation, we can learn from this and support them.  This not just one color but Apollo’s circumstance cross color lines.

 

Cynthia Bailey I am forever grateful for our interview at ESSENCE Festival for The GREATEST Fan on ESPN radio.  Our interview felt like sisterhood as I asked her before the interview if she wanted me to surprise her.  Cynthia immediately responded while laughing, “Girl I do not like surprises”.  So, with no surprises I told her during the interview I will mention her model beauty and style in Heavy D’s video “Nutting But Love” that represents a girl’s beauty from different nationalities.

 

Cynthia is such a classy person.  It is not my business, I hope that her and NeNe Leaks are able to mend their friendship.  Sometimes TIME makes friendships stronger as it brings on wisdom and appreciation.

 

Kandi.  Simpy Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! =)

Kandi Buruss is the WOMAN of the year.  Giving up her honeymoon of FUN and SEXY FUN to welcome Todd’s daughter to their home to extend their family selflessly.

 

I am forever grateful for Kandi Buruss, Don Juan, and Marvin McIntyre with their support for The GREATEST Fan media.

 

Where is Claudia Jordan?

 

Stay tuned to next week Claudia Jordan informed me she will be on next episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

 

Cynthia Bailey FANS lets support!!!

Kandi Buruss FANS lets support!!!

Claudia Jordan FANS lets support!!!
 
 
 
Kingi Knox connects the coolest FANS to the hottest celebrities
 
www.thegreatestfan.tv
 

No comments:

Post a Comment