Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Aaliyah is One In a Million - Enjoy 10 of Kingi Knox favorites from the Princess of R&B


Aaliyah is One In A Million
 
It was my honor to interview Aaliyah in Atlanta during her One In A Million album tour.  She was so down to earth as she exuded beauty with a hip hop style. Aaliyah has created her own sound in music.  Enjoy my 10 Aaliyah favorites as I salute our Princess of R&B who is truly ONE IN A MILLION!
Rest in Peace with LOVE from around the world.
 
Enjoy 10 of my favorite Aaliyah songs
 
1.        AALIYAH
Age Ain’t Nothin But a Number
2.       AALIYAH
We Need A Resolution
3.       AALIYAH
Are You That Somebody
4.       AALIYAH
I DON’T WANNA
5.       AALIYAH
More Than A Woman
6.       AALIYAH
Come Over
7.       AALIYAH
Don’t Know What To Tell Ya
8.       AALIYAH featuring DMX
Back in One Piece
9.       AALIYAH
Try Again
10.   AALIYAH
One In A Million

No comments:

Post a Comment