Saturday, July 3, 2010

LL Cool J interviewed by Kingi Knox. LL Cool J gave outstanding performance at Essence Music Festival fans


LL COOL J is hard as ******. LL Cool J had the men rocking the bells and the women under his spell with Paradise. LL COOL J is THE TRUTH. I, Kingi Knox, deem LL COOL J as the TRUTH because his lyrics are versatile. Not one-sided. He will educate you. HE WILL entertain you. HE WILL help the fellas with their romance game. HE WILL show the women appreciation. HE WILL inspire you to dream. HE WILL inspire you to tithe your first fruits. HE WILL motivate you to keep your head up during the struggle. LL Cool J is the TRUTH because he genuinely love his fans and is a genius with his versatile lyrics.
LL Cool J made sure to connect with fans. A LL Cool J fans, said "LL...I love you". LL Cool J from the stage during the middle of his performance said, "I love you back". She screamed as her friends picked her up as she feel to the floor. Wow! Then, I continue to enjoy the concert by dancing where I was standing...then...then...LL Cool J told the camera man, "Put the camera on her". He said it 3 times. I am so slow. I looked back to see who he was talking about. Then the ladies behind me said, "Girl you did great. They had you on the screen real big". I was surprised! Then, I was able to dance on stage with LL Cool J. Wow, that was so FUN!
Ok, back to work. I interviewed LL Cool J and he told us about this new book helping people get their fitness on called, "Platinum 360 Fitness and Lifestyle. Listen to The GREATEST Fan for more of LL Cool J interview.
Check out LL Cool J as he introduces you to his new book Platinum 360 Fitness and Lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment