Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kingi Knox host Louisiana Experiance at Essence Music festival convention center


I hosted the Louisiana Experience stage at the Louisiana Convention center. Angela Bell and Company who wrote and sang the Saints victory song "I Believe" did there thang with Blues and R&B for the Essence fans at the Louisiana Convention Center. BBD gave a great concert. The stage had a radius of 120 of Essence fans. The fun then stop there. BBD performance was so great that the entire left wing of the Louisiana Convention stopped to enjoy BBD sing BBD and New Editions. Many fans could not see BBD, but they could here there performance throughout the left wing of the Convention center. The song Posion was the most loved by the fans. My cousin, Malik Dilworth, was helping the event coordinator Daryl. They were waiting for me to interview BBD. I was headed across the hallway to interview BBD at the McDonald stage...then I got stopped by an Louisiana Experience fan after I introduced Angela Bell and Company asked me to 2nd line (electric slide) with them...so it was on....ANYTHING FOR THE FANS!!! We did the 2nd line to 3 songs as Angela Bell and Company rocked the Louisiana Experience stage. Then I changed the space and said, "Let's do the Soul Train line". We did the Soul Train Line for four songs as Angela Bell and Company did there thang. We had so much fun!
BENTLEY KYLE EVANS stopped by our stage to show support and he introduced me to his partner STAN WASHINGTON. I told Bentley and Stan, that Louisiana fan Beverly Turner told me how much she loves TATYANA ALI's "Love That Girl". Bentley sister and his nephew NILE EVANS are also part of the production team for Tatyana Ali's TV1 "Love That Girl" that is airing this fall season. The EVANS family are like the WAYANS family with employing a lot of their family members. It's all good...keep it in the family.
Bentley and Stan were headed to the Coors stage for Doug E. Fresh performance. I wasn't able to attend because I had to continuing hosting at the Louisiana experience stage. Then, after talking to Beyonce dad, MATHEW KNOWELS, I promised I would to to interview. Beyonce mom, Tina Knowels to promote her new clothing line at the Walmart stage at 4:00p.m.
I heard that AL B SURE opened for DOUG E FRESH and that the concert was awesome....THIS IS WHERE MY CLONE COULD HAVE HELPED ME OUT WITH ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment