Wednesday, February 28, 2018

MICHAEL B JORDAN makes history acting as a GREAT Hero in BLACK PANTHER with global success premiered for BLACK HISTORY Month~


Michael B. Jordan made history in February with BLACK PANTHER with over $1 Billion of sales opening weekend. Fans are still buzzing since it’s February 15th release. FANS were excited to attend the movie in their African garments and African support.

I worked Michael B. Jordan when he was Michael Jordan in Hardball. For SAG and branding purposes. He  had to change his name to Michael B. Jordan, which is known and loved around the world. I worked with Michael B. on the set of Hardball. My scene was edited out yet, I treasured the conversations with the young Hardball boys as I gave them tips about life and preparing them for their future in entertainment. Each of the them listened with intensity and respect. They continued the conversations  with questions of growing up from BOYZ II Men.

I am proud of Michael B. Jordan’s BLACK PANTHER success, Kris Lofton’s BALLERS success, Julian Griffith CHICAGO PD success, and the entire HARDBALL boys. I am most proud with all of their individual success and happiness because each of them remain humble. They have went from BOYZ II MEN from Hardball to Hollywood with GLOBAL SUCCESS ~

BLACK PANTHER FANS...
Are YOU The GREATEST Fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment