Tuesday, February 6, 2018

HERstory - Ladies of FOXXHOLE tribute with TANJAREEN MARTIN-THOMAS



HERstory - Ladies of FOXXHOLE tribute with TANJAREEN MARTIN THOMAS

We all have a story that story becomes a journey that journey becomes part of history or her story

“I AM THE CELIBATE NYMPHO”, is what I heard Tanjareen Martin say over the Sirius XM air waves for Speedy’s Comedy Corner on the FOXXHOLE channel. I was engaged as FANS joked with Tanjareen as she started her countdown over. “Ok. I have been Celibate for 32 days. I had to start over.” It hit me I didn’t have a Radio handle. It was ok because I was surrounded by GREAT Radio personalities Speedy (Donald Caldwell), Johnny MF Mack, Lewis Dix, Corey Holcomb, Rodney Perry, Zo Williams, and Clayton Thomas. I was in awe watching them.
       
 Jamie Foxx had a new show from G’s to GENT on MTV hosted by Fonsworth Bentley. I was so GREATful for the opportunity. I walked in the studio session with my 2 pages of notes from watching the elimination to the remaining contestants. Johnny Mack suggested I do the commentary segment. Tanjareen gave me props and she said, “that is Kingi’s thing. Let her do the commentary weekly.” I went from NO RADIO HANDLE to a SEGMENT COMMENTARY for MTV’s G’s to GENT produced by Jamie Foxx on FOXXHOLE.

Tanjareen Martin found her husband Clayton Thomas at FOXXHOLE. Foxxhole is more than entertainment it is a FAMILY. Tanjareen had a podcast on EATING VEGAN (that is how she keeps her beauty and body glowing). She would talk to me what is good for you. At that moment, I started  eating avocado.


TANJAREEN THOMAS SISTERHOOD help me with my own Radio Handle with MTV’s to G’s to GENTS Commentary. HERstory from Foxxhole to ZANE’s JUMP OFF inspired my HERstory.

No comments:

Post a Comment