Tuesday, February 13, 2018

HERstory - Ladies of FOXXHOLE tribute with POETESS aka Felicia Morris


HERstory - Ladies of FOXXHOLE tribute with POETESS aka Felicia Morris

We all have a story that story becomes a journey that journey becomes part of history or her story.
Poetess aka Felicia Morris was the radio personality who was the most respected because she had over 20 years of Radio experience including Stevie Wonder’s KJLH in Los Angeles.
I met Poetess on the Jamie Foxx show. She was nice and laid back.
We shared more words at the Dave Brown party for the MTV VMAs that inspired me because I was able to see the humble side in the party atmosphere. In studio, she is aggressive one that kept us on track with our subject because at times the Foxxhole crew can get off book. ESPN’s John Sawatsky and Poetess taught me to ask the great lead in questions to get the interviewee to open about the subject. Poetess has always kept an open door for mentoring in a sisterly fashion.

POETESS SISTERHOOD help me with my Sirius XM Foxxhole, Cumulus Worldwide Radio, and ESPN Radio journey. HERstory from Foxxhole to her Media company called MORRIS MEDIA STUDIOS inspired my HERstory.


No comments:

Post a Comment