Thursday, February 1, 2018

HERstory - Ladies of FOXXHOLE tribute with CLAUDIA JORDAN


We all have a story and that story becomes a journey that journey becomes part of history or her story. I met Claudia Jordan when I co-hosted the Jamie Foxx show for the Foxxhole channel. I was a little nervous not knowing what to expect from co-hosting the Speedy’s Comedy Corner that Wednesday. Then, Claudia Jordan greets me with “Hey girl what’s up?” I returned greeting with a smile and hello. Claudia Jordan down-to-earth personality set the tone for the entire show. Speedy (Donald Caldwell) looked at me and smiled, “Ok, here is the show format.” As I looked around the room knowing Claudia from Price is Right and Deal or No Deal and the entire radio star talent cast, I was impressed with their confidence and positivity. We were asked what kind of lover we like. I said on air, “I like a guy who is unpredictable. A guy who makes a dinner while making a movie.” Johnny Mack said, “ahhh you trying to kiss up to Jamie Foxx”. I replied, “No. I like a guy who is not a cookie cutter not using the same formula of approach from the last girl.”

Immediately after my comment, they played “Unpredictable” taking us into commercial. During commercial break Claudia told me that was clever and I was doing great. About a couple a months later, I saw Claudia Jordan and Tanjareen Thomas glammed up looking beautiful at a Jamie Foxx house party. We all set around the kitchen table discussing dating men in the industry vs men outside the industry. I still treasure the honesty of the conversation. CLAUDIA JORDAN SISTERHOOD help me with my Sirius XM Foxxhole, Cumulus Worldwide Radio, and ESPN Radio journey. HERstory from Foxxhole to The Real Housewives of Atlanta Housewives inspired my HERstory.

No comments:

Post a Comment