Friday, January 19, 2018

The PAYNES on OWN has FANS buzzing with laughter - Allen Payne House of Payne FLASHBACK. Enjoy Allen Payne tribute for Je’Caryous Johnson MARRIAGE MATERIAL play.




SPEAK THOSE THINGS AS THEY ARE my publicist told me she wanted me to meet Allen Payne after she met him at a dinner event.

Two years later, I met Allen Payne at Tyler Perry studios. Allen Payne was the 1st CELEBRITY to support The GREATEST Fan project. THEN, he expressed “I am here to support you”. NOW, 10 years later Al continues his support for The GREATEST Fan. Allen Payne, Mike Law (Allen’s manager), and Mr. Payne thank you for showing me family support on my journey.

My DREAM is a REALITY because my publicist Regina King believed in my vision to Allen Payne supporting my vision. The GREATEST Fan has been on ESPN Radio covering Essence Festival, Super Bowl, BET premiers, NBA Playoffs, Super Bowl, and more with over 200 CELEBRITY INTERVIEWS.

SPEAK YOUR DREAMS TO REALITY. Are YOU The GREATEST Fan?




No comments:

Post a Comment