Friday, April 29, 2011

TYLER PERRY and ROGER BOBB fans love Madea's Big Happy Family...MUST SEE!



TYLER PERRY fans are still buzzing about Madea's Big Happy Family. I am receiving calls and emails...hearing conversations in the malls to church about how much they love the movie.





Tyler Perry does again with a movie that had kids to adults laughing.




Personally, I havent been to the movie theatre in awhile. My schedule has being going to premieres and reading the numbers at Universal/NBC and reading the Hollywood Reporter to see how the movie did. I was able to be in Tyler and I homestate ,Louisiana, to watch the movie. I was amazed to see lots of people of all races going to see Tyler...get this...the last time I saw crowd like this was going to my graduation at Grambling State University. Everybody excited to see Madea. I walk up to by my ticket. I haven't did this in a while. The times are 10:00 am...10:30 am...11:00 am...all these times for 1 movie on two screens. Yes, the times are early because my mom woke me up at 8:00 am to watch Tyler movie with my godmother and their friend.



My favorite parts are...

1. When Roger Bobb character makes a cameo...that was so funny!

2. Hallelur....Hallelur

3. When Harold stands up for himself

4. Cassi Davis gets her flirt on...you are so beautiful Cassi.

5. Madea driving skills...you go Madea.

6. Cassi Davis character being the strength and the laugher with Madea bringing the family together.

7. The ending...oh the ending. It is so FUNNY!!!!




Honestly, I was scared because of the topic of the movie. I know people who went through the same experience in the movie. Madea made me laugh as well as everyone in the movie. The kids behind us were rolling on the floor laughing.



MADEA is THE GODMOTHER of our time. Tyler Perry takes his movie to another level by having us face our own personal and family ghosts. He gives us the perscription through a lovable character MADEA. When you are going through life challenges, I perscribe MADEA Rx.







Great movie...it is truly a MUST SEE!!!









COOL Fans love Tyler Perry!!!



COOL Fans love MADEA!!!





COOL Fans love Roger Bobb!!!



Kingi Knox connects the coolest fans to HOT celebrities!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment