Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11 is the night for BET's The GAME with KIngi Knox



The GAME loves the FANS and the FANS loves The GAME!!!!


At the Premiere fo The GAME, I had a chance to interview the cast of The GAME. Stay tuned for funny and great interviews with the cast of The GAME.


One thing that I can tell you is that the entire cast of The GAME was humble, appreciative, and down to earth. The cast of The GAME truly love their fans.


Now, the premiere episode of The GAME...I LOVE IT!!!! The opening was great. The ending is still tripping with my head. I don't want to spoil it for you....You must watch The GAME tonight because


someone get played....


someone finds new love....


someone is a tv star...


someone is scandalous....


FANS let's support....THE GAME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment