Thursday, March 18, 2010

JAMIE FOXX love life...


How do you describe your HEAVEN on EARTH?
Love, Peace, Success, Party, Music, or that cosmic friction between God's greatest creations.
In the world today, no matter what you do, we all want it...we all crave it...LOVE. When I was waiting for my flight fromLittle LA to BIG LA, I observed a couple of girls readin a magazine and literally taking notes. I said, "Wow that must be a great article. Who is it?" As we discussed the article, we begin to discuss what men want and do they desire genuine love or just the other. Sometimes, we ge so caught up on impressions...what should I say?...what should I wear? To find out more, pick up March Upscale issue and see how JAMIE FOXX defines why SIMPLICITY is the key to LOVE.
Executive Host and Writer: Kingi Knox
Project Manager: Mark Carroll
On-line producer: John Baldivia

No comments:

Post a Comment