Wednesday, June 20, 2012

YVETTE WILSON is mourned by FANS across the country covered by Kingi Knox

May I have permission to be honest...I am so tired of writing articles like this...about people dying under 50.  We have lost Michael Jackson, Nate Dogg, Whitney Houston, Rodney King, and on...on. It hurts my heart. We are forced to comfort our sadness with trusting that God knows best.  It hurts my heart because I knew Yvette Wilson personally.  She had such a beautiful spirit and heart.  It reminded me of losing my dear and great friends from Belaire High School Demond Lane, Erica King, and Mickey.


On Facebook I reported,


Moesha and Parkers star, Yvette Wilson, dies. I am so sadden by this news. My prayers are with Yvette family, friends, and fans. Yvette, was a sweetheart. She was always giving and kind. When I was at her house, she always went the extra mile to treat myself and her guests with genuine hospitality. She always encouraged me and gave me great advice when we were filming for the Parkers also starring Mo'Nique. In honor of Yvette Wilson, I am watching her movie "Don't Be A Menace (to south central while drinking your juice in the hood) also starring Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Bernie Mac, Guy Tory, and Chris Spencer.






FANS express their love for YVETTE WILSON...


YVETTE WILSON fan and friend ANDRE HEARD expresses his love and condolences.
Wow im lost for words she was a good friend of mine as well we met in hollywood in 1994 we always stayed intouch she was truly a sweetheart god bless her soul rest in peace sweetie you will be missed thanks for posting n god bless u to!



YVETTE WILSON fan DANA DAYNA remininces on her role in a great movie!


Yvette Wilson will truly be missed. I loved her role in Friday and her stand-up! R.I.P Yvette.  She came over and and Chris Tucker was like, "DAMN, Don't u got something to do like like eat or something" and Yvette said "naw I ate twice before I came over here! Hilarious scene."





No comments:

Post a Comment