Thursday, June 7, 2012

KANDI BURRUSS is doing her thang in a big way with MUSIC, TOYS, RADIO, TELEVISION, and MAGAZINES covered by Kingi Knox

It's like Kandi...you sure are sweet (in my Cameo voice)                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8KYD1Vco0 Cameo's "Kandi"

KANDI BURRUSS is definitely doing her thang with Bravo's Atlanta Housewives, Platinum artist, song writer, entrepreneur, radio personality, gracing the cover of VIBE, and on and on.

I am so proud of Kandi.  For years, I have always looked up to Kandi like a big sister.  Marvelous Marvin, who discovered Kandi, introduced me to Kandi at the studio stage.  I met Kandi in Atlanta while she was auditioning dancers for her 1st single off of her solo project, titled "Don't Think I Am Not ".  Check out Kandi's "Don't Think I Am Nothttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYRiwOKJvtg . Ok. I am guilty, while writing this article I had to get my dance on while snapping my fingers as I sing...:when you out in the club, don't think I am not"...hint...hint..

Ok. back to work.

So many people thought Kandi and I were sisters.  My name is Kingi with 5 letters and Kandi name has 5 letters too.  Plus, we are chocolate beauties in the entertainment business with a compassionate spirits.

Kandi received lots of fan fare when she appeared at a private party celebrating Essence Music Festival.  I was looking forward for Kandi to appear the following year.  After talking to her manager, Don Juan, he expressed Kandi goal was to focus on the Kandi brand.  At first I was disappointed, but I sat back and watched the Kandi brand explode into a huge reality star, successful reality producer, and entrepreneur with her new adult line.  I was enlightened that Kandi adult line has benefited not only those with an appetite for that forbidden apple...but also for the elderly and hospital patients.  I never thought that elderly people and hospital patients like the taste of KANDI APPLES...lol

Mmmmm...that sounds pretty tasty.

Check out Kandi's pleasurable toys to enhance your romance, listen to Kandi's radio show at http://kandikoatednight.com/ to help you step up your performance game, and watch Kandi as she makes artists dreams a reality with her new Bravo television show titled "The Kandi Factory".

Kingi Knox with The GREATEST Fan connect the coolest FANS to the hottest celebrities!!!

www.thegreatestfan.tv


No comments:

Post a Comment