Thursday, June 7, 2012

Monica,  MONICA, monica, this woman is phenomenon and beautiful.  I was able to meet Monica in Atlanta, while I was promoting Jay Z drummer's Tony Royster CD for Hidden Beach Recordings with Charles Whitfield at one of Atlanta's finest restaurants.  She was very low key and down to earth.  I spoke to her briefly...I wanted her to enjoy her meal and the music from Tony Royster as she quietly set in the corner of the restaurant.

Then, I was able to enjoy Monica doing her thang at Essence Music Festival.  Her performance was on point as she rocked at a sexy classy look.

Now, check out MONICA with LLOYD in my hometown...BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA on Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 8pm in the River Center.

Kingi Knox connects the coolest FANS to the hottest celebrities!

www.thegreatestfan.tv


No comments:

Post a Comment