Friday, April 8, 2011

New Orleans HORNETS TREVOR ARIZA clinched NBA playoff and Trevor got JOKES with Kingi Knox exclusive interview




Drip....Drip....Drip as Trevor wipes the sweat from his face after I observed him practicing so hard to prepare for tonight's game.


TREVOR ARIZA is humble, talented, and handsome with lots of personality. He has played with the Los Angeles LAKERS , Orlando MAGICS, and Houston ROCKETS. He shared how even though this is not his 1st playoffs...the New Orleans HORNETS team is HUNGRY. Trevor... I just thought you sure have food on the brain a lot. Trevor had jokes when I asked him to PICK YOUR PASSION about what he loves about Louisiana. He quickly said "FOOD. I love the food in Louisiana. Even though you can't tell from my small frame. I love food!". I asked him which Louisiana cuisine is his favorite, he quickly answered "CRAWFISH". I chimed in me to...Crawfish is my Louisiana PICK YOUR PASSION.


Kingi Knox connects the coolest fans to HOT celebrities!


No comments:

Post a Comment