Monday, April 18, 2011

LaToya Jackson: Donald Trump Celebrity Apprentice...LaToya's tribute to her brother




LaToya Jackson is a fellow attorney mate along with Usher, the Jacksons....now wait a minute LaToya what is your nick name?...just curious we got J, Mike, Tito...Virgil Roberts what is LaToya's nickname? Thank you always Virgil and Kerri for your support on The GREATEST Fan journey.






Ok. well I had a chance to meet Michael Jackson at the Sony studio lot. Michael was humble and nice. I also had a chance to meet Janet Jackson, she is so down to earth, beautiful, soooooooooooooo humble, and kind. Then, I had a great pleasure to meet Tito Jackson. I kept my cool. He was so handsome, nice, and down-to-earth. He was so patient as we took 3 pictures at Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT premiere because our batteries were going out. I was honored he gave me a compliment. Wow...Tito said I was beautiful. Wow...our royalty is so down to earth...you know...not HOLLYWOOD.






Now, Ms. Latoya Jackson.... I had a chance to dine across from Latoya Jackson at Chaya in Beverly Hills. I didn't want to disturb her while she was eating. She waved as she left the restaurant. She was so beautiful, nice, and down to earth. KATHERINE JACKSON YOU HAVE DONE AN AWESOME JOB WITH RAISING BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WHO ARE ROYALTY BUT WHEN THEY MEET THEIR FANS THEY TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT AND ADMIRATION.






LaToya Jackson is doing her thang on Celebrity Apprentice. When LaToya Jackson, was project manger her team defeated the men. She won $20,000 for her Aids charity from Celebrity Apprentice, plus $45,000 from two other organizations. LaToya Jackson is striving very hard to win for her charities because it is very important to keep her brother's legacy alive. LaToya Jackson is donating her Celebrity Apprentice winnings to Michael Jackson charities.






Cool FANS love LaToya Jackson!!!






Kingi Knox connects the coolest FANS to HOT celebrities!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment