Friday, April 8, 2011

New Orleans HORNETS Coach Monty Williams from WARS to VICTORY with Clinching the NBA Playoffs exclusive with Kingi Knox


I was able to interview Coach MONTY WILLIAMS at practice the day after the NEW ORLEANS CLINCHED THE NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE Playoffs.


Let me brief you who this man is....Young, handsome, and talented who is passionate about his team and family. He was an assistant in Portland for five years, he played in the NBA, and this is his 1st head coaching job, which is with the New Orleans HORNETS.


I asked him how does he balance a successful NBA team and great family. He gave his glory to God. He has been married for 21 years and he said it is the support of his wife and family that helps him through the WARS to his victory. He was surprised by how so many obstacles came up this season, but he stayed focus and appreciated the encouragement from his wife.


I have witnessed the success of many celebrities as I told him and agreed that support is KEY. I am floored to see how Speedy supports me as well Marcus King, Johnny Mack, Speedy, and Louis Dix supports JAMIE FOXX. It makes a difference when you have...PEOPLE THAT GENUINELY GOT YOUR BACK THROUGH THE WARS TO VICTORY!!!!


Kingi Knox connects the coolest FANS to HOT celebrities!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment