Monday, May 9, 2016

Congratulations to Janet Jackson!



Janet is pregnant is honoring her baby with a Michael Jackson tribute.

I am forever GREATful for Janet Jackson being the 1st celebrity to endorse The GREATEST Fan with Discipline promo on My Space. And I was honored to meet Tito Jackson at Michael Jackson THIS IS IT premiere. At the premiere, all photographers had to turn in their cameras. So, my photographer didn't have a camera when we were inside the theater. I was talking to Tito Jackson and we posed for picture. I was embarrassed because my photographer was trying to take a picture with someone else phone. After 3 attempts, still no picture. I told Tito, "I am sorry you may leave". He replied, "You are beautiful. I don't mind waiting." I was GREATful for his humility. We later shared a conversation with Paula Abdul, who was so beautiful in a turquoise dress sporting a bob haircut. To the JACKSONS, thank you for your support with The GREATEST Fan and I am honored to have the same attorney, Virgil Roberts, as the JACKSONS.
Yeah!!! Janet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment