Thursday, January 21, 2016

JAMIE FOXX has the world buzzing about his SELFLESS HEART

 
Saluting Jamie Foxx
Selfless HEART

I remember when I was at J Foxx house party also attended by Comedian Speedy , Claudia Jordan, and Tanjareen Martin. Jamie killed a snake with a bat in his backyard. One attendee saw the snake and dropped her glass. He immediately left the snake to sweep up the glass, while waving guests to stand back so they do not injure themselves. (Did you catch that. He didn't ask help to clean up). Two HEROIC acts in one night. I am forever GREATful to Jamie and Speedy for putting me on worldwide radio because THEY SAW A TALENT I HAD WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING IT WHEN I WAS AT NBAE(NBA Celebrity basketball game). I am so happy the WORLD IS ABLE TO SEE JAMIE FOXX SELFLESS HEART.

Congratulations Jamie Foxx with saving a man's life out of a burning truck. I know his grandmother, Esther Marie Talley, would whisper in his ear and say, "WELL DONE MY SON"~

Enjoy Jamie Foxx I WISH YOU WERE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JDxf3SiSYs

No comments:

Post a Comment