Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TITO JACKSON with The JACKSONS has great FAN buzz with their PLANET HOLLYWOOD concerts in Las Vegas covered by Kingi Knox



I was able talk to Ed Tate who is part of TITO JACKSON executive team. FANS have been buzzing about The JACKSONS performance at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.

The JACKSONS concert is a must see!

I had a chance to meet Tito Jackson during The GREATEST Fan coverage of Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT.  His compliment blew me away.  Tito called me, "BEAUTIFUL". Wow to be complimented by royalty made me feel like royalty since Janet Jackson is the Music Icon QUEEN.  Tito is humble yet compassionate as we discussed Michael's movie.  Then, the beautiful Paula Abdul joined the conversation.  We did the girl thing. Girl you look great. Girl so do you.  It is always great when sisters can show love to each other.  Paula was genuine and kind.  I am forever grateful for Daysha Britt for her excellent support with The JACKSONS-A Family Dynasty reality show also covered by The GREATEST Fan hosted by Kingi Knox.

 
Kingi Knox connects the coolest FANS to the hottest celebrities!

No comments:

Post a Comment