Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DOUG WILLIAMS enshrined with the Davey O'Brien Lifetime Achievement Award covered by Kingi Knox



Picture provided courtesy of
Larry Gipson, who is GSU alumni, Doug Williams radio show producer, and Doug's friend.

DOUG WILLIAMS
in know to the game of football for being the NFL MVP Super Bowl champ!

Recently, Douglas L. Williams who is my friend and mentor was enshrined upon receiving the
Davey O'Brien Lifetime Achievement Award
 in
Fort Worth, Texas February 15, 2015.
When I call him, I going to say, "What's up Douglas?" (That would be the first time calling him Douglas).  I sincerely proud of his STRENGTH, HUMILITY, COMPASSION, and GENOROSITY to his FANS.

CONGRATULATIONS DOUG WILLIAMS!!!

Kingi Knox connects the coolest FANS to the hottest celebrities!

1 comment:

  1. Nice article Kingy...I gotta remember to call him Douglas at least once !

    ReplyDelete