Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Thank You GOD for blessing me with a GREAT talent and GREAT Fans~


GOD thank YOU for GIVING ME A VISION
that exceeded my DREAMS.
GOD thank you for blessing me with a GREAT father who helps me on my BUSINESS GAME and a GREAT mother who loves to dress me and instilled in me to always say THANK YOU (lol)
On my journey a lot of people ask me, "HOW you get this sponsor or opportunity."
GOD has giving us the POWER OF THE TONGUE. We can speak things in existence. Then is up to YOU to have faith and be positive. My GRANDMA told me, "I want you to work with Jamie Foxx, because he is a good man".
You have the POWER to heal your body, nuture your relationships, and get your promotions.
Like London Brown told me, "When God blesses YOU, you need to share the formula".
Jamaica Ja'Toi taught me to visualize my 1st step, then 2nd step, then 3rd step. Then, set goals to achieve.
Then, WALK INTO YOUR DESTINY.

No comments:

Post a Comment