Sunday, July 30, 2017

Each 1 Reach 1 - SCHOOL is always in with Grambling When, I was at President's Rick Gallot gala. I pass the Black Jack table. Then, I double back to the Black Jack table.


Each 1 Reach 1 - SCHOOL is always in with Grambling
When, I was at President's Rick Gallot gala. I pass the Black Jack table. Then, I double back to the Black Jack table. I never played before. The dealer Mike Davis replied, "I will teach you". He was patient with me as he taught me how you have to count to 21 and how an Ace can be worth 11 or 1 points, With each round, I have to make a decision to keep going or keep the cards I have on the table. I was happy to know I won a couple of times. GUNAA in LA gave me the opportunity to learn something NEW. School is always in session with GRAMBLING STATE UNIVERSITY. I was dancing with Gerald on the dance floor who is friends with GRAMfam's Randy Huggins, who is the creator of BET's Quad. The dealer gave a me over 20 raffle tickets as he told me I won them from Black Jack. Gerald added, "oh you are going to win". I end up winning the 1st Raffle  gift giveaway. I had a choice whether or not to keep the remaining raffle tickets. I blessed my fellow GRAMfam with my remaining Raffle tickets. She won a gift. She gave the remaining Raffle tickets to her daughter. She won a gift. EACH 1 - REACH 1 and we can ALL WIN FOR GRAMBLING. Teach someone our culture and how to GIVE BACK.
1 love GRAMfam,
Kingi

No comments:

Post a Comment