Monday, January 23, 2017

KRIS LOFTON has Hollywood on buzz from FOX' Empire to BET's QUAD talks to his FANS for The GREATEST Fan


Kris Lofton what is your latest project?


The BET project that I'm working on is called; 
"The Quad" it premieres Jan 31st on BET. I play 
The campus police officer on campus there 
To try to keep things safe and also keep things in order. 
It's a great show to be a part of. I enjoy all of the 
Cast & crew! 

What's next for Kris Lofton? 

I start to film BALLERS for HBO next week. 
I will be a recurring guest star on the show. 
My characters name is; Kisan. I play a free agent NFL player 
For the Colts. This should be an amazing shoot! I'm very excited about it. It will be on HBO in July! I also have a pilot that I just shot in NY called "up north" that we are pushing for distribution as we speak. It's looking like Netflix as of now. It's a great show as well. Things are really starting to pick up & im loving the ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment