Saturday, October 22, 2016

Tyler Perry's Boo! A MADEA HALLOWEEN in theaters now! - Lance Gross Flashback Pic photo from the House of Payne Cast interviews for Comedian Speedy's Comedy Corner on Jamie Foxx FOXXHOLE

Tyler Perry's Boo - A Madea Halloween is in theaters now! BOO I see you! 


Prepping for House of Payne cast interviews, I was walking across the set. Then, I saw in my peripheral view these two guys checking out my rear. Then Tyler Perry said, I see you. He was upstairs in the producer's booth looking down to the stage from the clear window.
BOO I SEE YOU!!!

Thank YOU Lance Gross for a GREAT interview! Thank YOU Roger Bobb for setting up the House of Payne Cast interviews at Tyler Perry Studios for Comedian Speedy's Comedy Corner on Jamie Foxx FOXXHOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment