Friday, May 15, 2015

BB King Dies at 89…BB King music LIVES on for FANS around the world


BB King Dies at 89…
BB King music LIVES on for FANS around the world


I met BB King when I was filming a commercial for the Isle of Capri in Biloxi, MS.

I had the pleasure to meet Bill Bellamy and Bruce Willis as they were part of a Birthday Roast for BB King.

What was legendary about meeting the Blues icon, BB King was that 3 days later Hurricane Katrina took place.

Hurricane destroyed the Isle of Capri, along with New Orleans and Gulf Port cities.

 
Years later, Bill Bellamy and I revisited that momentous event with BB King and Hurricane Katrina.  We were astounded how were there. Same city…Same hotel.

Our hearts went out victims of Hurricane Katrina. Yet we were able to smile from BB King music and I laughed at all the girls flirting with Bill Bellamy. I was impressed with Bill Bellamy because he had a different compliment for each lady. (I like your earrings, I like your dress, I like your hair).

FANS around the around will be singing BLUES with the BB King feel as his memories are reminisced and respected.

Sending my prayers, thoughts, and condolences to
BB King Family, Friends, and FANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment