Thursday, August 7, 2014

Claudia Jordan newest cast mate to the Real Housewives of Atlanta and Claudia Jordan has GREAT Fan fan as the newest co-host on Rickey Smiley Radio Morning show covered by Kingi Knox for The GREATEST Fan


(Claudia Jordan and Kingi Knox picture taken at Jamie Foxx house)

Claudia Jordan is doing her thang on the Rickey Smiley Morning Radio Show and Claudia Jordan is the newest cast member on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

I am very proud of my FOXXHOLE alum. Claudia is a nice person who is a talented celebrity.

Comedian Speedy and Johnny Mack put me on the Jamie Foxx show that Friday, because I was on Speedy’s Comedy Corner regularly that broadcasted on Wednesdays.

I was nervous.

Claudia Jordan greeted me with a hello and supported my unique bit how I like being Unpredictable. The guys clowned (because they thought I was trying to kiss up to Jamie Foxx by mentioning his hit song featuring Ludacris titled “Unpredictable”. I said, "I like guy who likes having a dinner while making aa movie". Meaning, someone DIFFERENT. Claudia added her stamp of approval and support by saying, “I like that”. Immediately following Claudia’s statement FOXXHOLE engineer played “Unpredictable “ on Sirius XM before the radio intermission.

Claudia Jordan supported me and empowered me. That is what sisterhood is all about. I am so grateful for Tanjareen Martin-Thomas, the Poetess, and Claudia Jordan for encouraging me to develop my voice in radio. GIRL POWER!!!

Join me in supporting my Foxxhole Alum, Claudia Jordan, for the Rickey Smiley Morning Show and the newest cast mate for The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Stay tuned to your local listings for broadcast dates.

FANS lets support Claudia Jordan aka “CJ”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment