Sunday, May 4, 2014

Los Angeles Clippers - GAME 7 Victory to GAME 5 History covered by Kingi Knox


LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
GAME 7 Victory to GAME 5 History

WOW!

What a season. I went to my 1st CLIPPERS game with my friend Maurice Stewart. Maurice was our driver for the Hardball Premiere at Paramount Studios starring Keanu Reeves, Kris Lofton, Julian Griffin, and Michael B. Jordan.

BEFORE Game 7, I was able to interview ESPN's Stephen A Smith and KCAL Jim Hill. The interviews were great, HISTORICAL, and inspiring.

AFTER the interview, I was able to talk to Jim in a fun and empowering conversation. I was able to enjoy watching GAME 7 for the CLIPPERS and Warriors during the NBA Playoffs in the press room with my ESPN family including Stephen A. Smith and John Curtis. I enjoyed Stephen A stories. (I see why he has his own show. He is a natural talent.) . Stephen A had us well intrigued and entertained as he talked about the Game of Life. I was most inspired to meet the MAN behind the VOICE and to know Stephen A mom is the foundation for his Strength. Jim mentored me after the interview.  I admired his GQ style as I admired is charisma and was honored to interview a Sports legend.  FANS were tensed with anticipation during the game, which team will win Game 7.

BEFORE the game, the CLIPPERS Fans and the WARRIORS Fans were in a CHEER BATTLE. Los Angeles CLIPPERS defeated the Golden State Warriors 126 to 121 for Game 7 during the 1st round at Los Angeles STAPLES Center on Saturday, May 3rd.

One Team. One Goal. One City.
WE ARE ONE!!!
from
NBA

Kingi Knox connects the coolest FANS to hottest celebrities!

No comments:

Post a Comment