Sunday, July 10, 2011

ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL radio row - 2011 ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL sponsorship for Kingi Knox and The GREATEST Fan on radio row at Essence Music Festival







ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL partnered with Kingi Knox and The GREATEST Fan radio to connect the coolest fans to the hottest celebrities at Essence Music Festival on radio row.


I am grateful for Essence magazine that inspired me to dream, to love, and to pray. Over 1o years ago, Susan Taylor told Essence readers to pick a place in your home to read the bible. Use this same place for your daily meditation. I have been doing everyday since I read the article in Essence magazine. As you wait for your LOVE, busy yourself with your job or start your own business.




I did that. I dreamed...I loved...I prayed...I met some of the greatest people while I covered Essence Music Festival for the past 3 years for The Greatest Fan radio. Essence has made my dream come true by giving me the opportunity to interview HOT celebrites exclusively at my booth on radio row in the Louisiana Convention Center for Essence Music Festival.




Throughout my Essence journey, Essence employees were sincere about me and my progress with The Greatest Fan. This year I was able to meet Essence fans personally as they asked, "Can I take a picture with you?" "How can I do radio like you?" "Kingi, can I take a picture with Walter Johnson?". I was honored to be a part of Essence fans dreams and Essence Music Festival experience. My heart went out to Essence fans as they told me how they enjoyed the the seminars and the concerts despite the fact that they were struggling with illness, unemployment, divorce, etc. These are the stories I heard as I talked to Essence fans and how they left Essence Music Festival feeling happy and hopeful!




Essence magazine and Essence Music Festival...I thank you...I tearfully thank you...for believing in me. For believing in my growing brand...for asking me how am I doing...for introducing me to Mathew Knowles...for introducing me to celebrities at Verizson and Ford stage...for encouraging me...for your gratitude!




I am so grateful...I love ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!




Read your ESSENCE...Show your Essence...Live your Essence!!!



**********MEDIA ALERT************

Kingi Knox with The GREATEST Fan radio was part of the media team promoting the largest attendance in history 0f 400,000 at Essence Muscif Festival in New Orleans!


KINGI KNOX connects coolest fans to the HOTTEST celebrities!

www.thegreatestfan.tv


Visit me on Facebook for more pics of your favorite celebrites at Essence Music Festival 2011!
www.facebook.com/kingiknox







No comments:

Post a Comment