Wednesday, March 17, 2010

George Wilborn and Michael Baisden hosts Disney's One Million Mentors


I was also able to talk with GEORGE WILBORN three weeks ago backstage as he co-hosted Disney's One Million Mentors in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with MICHAEL BAISDEN. George and Michael shared with the students that you can have success. Michael Baisden shared his vulnerability by admitting that suicide was a THOUGHT but not an ACTION. You can be at your lowest point and still work hard to reach your destined success. George challenged the parents, (Now, what I am going to write as a kid I would be upset if my parents did what George suggested...as an adult I respect and understand.) "YOU NEED TO READ YOUR CHILDREN'S TEXTS. YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH YOUR CHLDREN'S BELONGINGS. You do not have privacy in my house. You get your privacy when you get your own place.
Executive Writer and Host: Kingi Knox
Project Manager: Mark Carroll
On-line Producer: John Baldivia

No comments:

Post a Comment