Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Jacksons A&E finale reality show is a must see this Sunday!



I gotta a SECRET...


I just gotta tell somebody...



The JACKSONS reality show finale has
a SPECIAL ENDING!!!

Watch A&E JACKSONS
finale reality show
this Sunday at 10pm!

Hit me up on facebook and tell me what you think. You are really going to be surprised!



Check out TITO JACKSON chilling in his stylish brim hat. That is a top of the line brim hat...an original Bowler.
Well, Tito when I see you I am taking that Bowler hat...So, don't call security on me. We will call it my early birthday present...wow...I can feel it....lol
Tito Jackson keep doing your thing...Mr. Producer!

While you are waiting to watch the anticipated Jacksons finale, check out one of my favorite Jacksons song.


JACKSON FIVE...CAN YOU FEEL IT?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1fXL3s7bk

No comments:

Post a Comment